The Club will determine the play philosophy and not any one individual within.
Brisbane Strikers employs a club-wide football philosophy that will prioritise your development as a player.
You will benefit from a consistent football philosophy and training practices across all our teams – ranging from our Academy programs through to NPL teams.
Our philosophy builds upon Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum and is implemented in accordance with the appropriate development phases for your age group.
This approach strengthens the progression across age groups for your personal benefit and the benefit of all of our players.
As a Brisbane Strikers Academy player you will develop:
- Possession-based football skills with a focus on positive, attacking football.
- Structured build-up play through effective possession and positive passing.
- Creative combinations and decision-making through tactical understanding.
- The ability to generate high percentage goal-scoring opportunities.
- Individual technical skills and fitness that improve your adaptability.
- Proactive game management techniques that enable you to dictate the play.